Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Sabih

Sabih
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

My name is Sabih Khan. I run the data-driven policing initiative for my police department that is located on the northside of Chicago. I recently took on a few new projects to be able provide better and more up to date information for our commanders and administration through Tableau dashboards. Once beginning these projects, I quickly located some roadblocks and am hoping that Alteryx can help solve some of my data blending and prep issues. I need all the help I can get!

1 REPLY 1
mholmes76
5 - Atom

I just saw your post and would like to know more about how your using Alteryx for this.  I am on a community driven public safety committee and feel the need for some data analytics/visulaization for the group in working with our police and community prosecutors.  Thanks for any directional advice.

Labels