Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx

Nicholasful1
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone, I am a long time proponent of data driven decision making. I currently work within the Hospitality and Tourism space, and am looking to drive value in our safety and security vertical. I have used excel for many years; I am now looking to dive deeper into analytics using Alteryx, to scale our approach to prevention company wide.

I am currently going through the complimentary course, and downloaded the trial to expound on the training. Just started Last week! Wish me luck! Looking forward to meeting everyone, and to a fruitful journey in learning a new skill.

- Nick

3 REPLIES 3
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Nicholasful1

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! 

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges.

Because you are an Excel User, you should also have a look to the Interactive Lessons: Excel Users.

I wish you luck! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Nicholasful1
5 - Atom

Thank you, kindly. Appreciate the tips!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Nicholasful1,

my pleasure, I wish you luck 😉 enjoy learning & keep us posted 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels