Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

KostaS

Kosta
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi, I have just joined the promising community of Alteryx. Being a data person myself, I chose the path of commercialization by founding and failing with an AI startup around hyper-personalization. I always try to connect data with business outcomes, and I still don't believe that there are so many organizations out there that survive with limited or no use of data. When it comes to the dilemma of Data vs Gut my answer is both. Gut feeling is always the spark of anyone's desire to analyze data, and despite that Gut feeling can get you somewhere fast, backed with data can get you far. Keen to know the Alteryx community and how the platform enables data citizens to get to breakthroughs in a really fast time.

Kosta Sotiriou - Sales Programs Manager
1 REPLY 1
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Kosta We are so glad you have joined the Alteryx community! You have come to the right place to connect with likeminded individuals and we hope you enjoy your experience!

Labels