Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction - CSUF Student

BobbyC02
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community,

My name is Robert Cerda, I am a current student at California State University, Fullerton and am learning Alteryx as a part of my "Emerging Technologies in Accounting" course. I am very excited to dive deeper into Alteryx and learn the full capabilities that it contains. I would also like to note that I have visited the Alteryx Campus in Irvine and it is amazing, for those of you that have not, I would definitely recommend trying to schedule a meeting or tour. It is one of the best offices I have seen in my life. Okay, carry on with your lives and thank you for listening. 

Best, 

Robert Cerda

1 REPLY 1
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @BobbyC02 welcome to the Alteryx Community!  Exciting times ahead - and yes, the Irvine office is pretty great, altho personally I am a fan of the Colorado office! Come see us for a User Group meeting sometime and compare 🙂

Labels