Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi I am a NEWBIE...

YPP
5 - Atom

Hi I just joined yesterday and am excited to learn something NEW.  However, I want to join this webinar below and I have no idea how to access it.  It starts in 5 minutes and I have yet to receive a link and cannot find it on the Gallery or Community.  

Does anyone know how to find this webinar:  Anywhere Learning: Data Analytics Certification

It is for Beginners and Experience learners and will be held every Wednesday for 2hrs from 10am PST - 12pm PST.  

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Community, @YPP!

Have you tried registering to the Webinar through this link: https://pages.alteryx.com/webinar-anywhere-learning-data-analytics-certification-series.html?_ga=2.1...

Flávia Brancato
YPP
5 - Atom

Hi Flavia, yes I registered yesterday and got a welcome email after registration.  I have not received or heard anything since.  I have also searched online to try to find it with no help or luck!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

I am so sorry about that, @YPP. I just reached out to the marketing team and hopefully I can have a better answer for you! 

Flávia Brancato
YPP
5 - Atom

Thank you...  I am really disappointed that I cannot get timely information to start this new journey of learning.  I also submitted an email to the Contact Us Link...  However, there really should be a link for webinar access on this website for the members of the community, especially when they are FREE to the public or community.  Really, really disappointed 😞

Meilynda
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @YPP - did you receive a calendar placeholder for this series during your registration process? This page should generate login links for you; https://pages.alteryx.com/webinar-anywhere-learning-data-analytics-certification-series-ty 

Thanks for your note @FláviaB ! 

Labels