Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Texas!

EricMartinson
7 - Meteor

Happy to be joining this community! I work as a business analyst with an emphasis in payroll and healthcare, specifically related to the Affordable Care Act. Excited to learn new ways of getting better insights to the data.

I've started working through the interactive training and I'm learning a lot. I've also started looking at the challenges although I will admit that I'm using the solutions to better understand the approaches being used. I'm focusing on trying to understand the underlying (unasked) question to find the best solution.

My goal is to become a certified user and then pass along knowledge to those coming after me. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @EricMartinson

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

The weekly challenges are very good to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner".

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions in healthcare for ex.

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels