Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Georgia

sandeepim72
5 - Atom

Hi there,

I have been working with Alteryx for the last year and fascinated at how it has changed how i think and process data.  Every time I think i have learned so much, I come on here and realize there is far more left to learn than i have already absorbed.  Looking forward to expand my knowledgebase and also helping others do the same!

Sandeep 

2 REPLIES 2
pastrybandit
6 - Meteoroid

Same here!

Jared

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is music to our years, @sandeepim72! Experiencing these thought processes changes while using data is indeed an amazing feeling. Way to go!

We are very excited for you journey and I will encourage you (if you didn't start yet) to explore our Interactive Lessons and Weekly Challenges. There are a lot of great resources and fun activities to do while learning the magic of Alteryx! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels