Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Data Enthusiasts!!!

nareshsaginala
5 - Atom

Naresh here...I am a Data passionate problem solver who is in love with Alteryx now. Looking forward to learn and share with all of you.

6 REPLIES 6
dineshk
6 - Meteoroid

Same here Naresh. It's a shame they show the intros as unanswered questions rather than having a section unto itself. 

I'm a novice trying to learn Alteryx. Just joined today. Cheers! 

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @dineshk and @nareshsaginala! We're so glad you are here!

@dineshk -- that's a really great point about the intros showing up in the unanswered questions feed -- and a perfect suggestion for our Community Ideas board. If you ever have suggestions to help improve the community experience, please feel free to submit here so that we can consider for a future community release.

Other than that, I'd definitely recommend leveraging the Designer Discussions boards to ask questions along the way. The entire community is here to make sure you get up and running quickly 🙂

dineshk
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the encouraging response Leah. Idea submitted with Feature Request label. 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @nareshsaginala, hi @dineshk,

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

@dineshk, I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks both of you for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
dineshk
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @StephJ for the suggestion. I'll check that out. 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @dineshkmy pleasure, enjoy learning & keep us posted! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels