Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx Community

Hayesb
5 - Atom

I was recently instructed that our current query platform (Hyperion) is being sunset.  We are being asked to start using Alteryx.  I was just introduced to the tool and have been given connections to work with.  

I have reviewed several examples of what Alteryx can do and am looking forward to converting many of my existing tools to the new platform.  While I was starting my journey I have hit some challenges so I imagine I will be coming here quite often.  

Thank you for being here and I ask for your patience.

Sincerely,

Brett

2 REPLIES 2
dicky5150
8 - Asteroid

Hi Brett, I've found the community to be a rich source of advice and guidance, lots of good people on here willing to help !

Good luck on your journey with this amazing tool !!

Regards

Rich

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome to the community @Hayesb!

Plenty of amazing users of Alteryx are here to help! When you post questions on the discussion boards the questions are sometimes answered within 15 minutes! It is pretty insane! If you need a few places to get started and learning definitely check out the Academy on community! There are so many good resources in there! https://community.alteryx.com/t5/*/ct-p/alteryx-academy

Labels