Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

FarmersAC

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Greetings everyone!

My name is Allan and I currently work for Farmers Insurance in Woodland Hills, CA as a project manager. I was first introduced to Alteryx while in school, and loved the ease in which I could blend data and find answers to our specific questions.  While I have a background in computer programming, I found it so much easier to do analytics within Alteryx rather than 'roll my own'. Through LinkedIn I was contacted by someone at Alteryx about the company license and couldn't wait to get it installed. By investing time in the community I hope to learn more about predictive analytics and integration with R.

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner
I like your alteryx enthusiasm. Now for the Woodland Hills test: what is your opinion of brothers sushi?
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.