Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

DMRoss79 Introduction

DMRoss79
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,  I am a new Alteryx creator who helps lead an Indiana University team that earned the Alteryx for Good Inspire 2022 Award.  The team has several skilled  Alteryx creators, so I am learning Alteryx to help them design solutions to new business challenges we face as we go from an advanced research project to a potential startup.  Our team is composed of a number of Data Scientists and Computer Scientists, either graduates from or current students in IU's Master of Data Science or Master of Computer Science programs.  With the exception of our Research Lead, we all work on this research project/potential startup as a second effort on evenings and weekends.  We hope to use Alteryx to help accelerate our pace of research and entrepreneurship and transition over time from SparkED clients using a few Alteryx platforms to non-profit commercial clients using a wider range of Alteryx platforms and tools.  We do work within and beyond the Alteryx platforms.  We are currently exploring some advanced NLP Large Language Model and Network Science tools as part of our research/entrepreneurship.   As for me, I have been working in the data and analytics fields for over 30 years, often with global banks.  As a new Alteryx creator and a practicing Data Scientist, I will ask very uninformed Alteryx questions - but I may also be able to answer some advanced Data Science and Analytics questions that you might have.  David

1 REPLY 1
asya
5 - Atom

Hi David, congratulations to you and your team for earning the Alteryx for Good 2022 Award! That's great!

Labels