Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Curious about Alteryx

itawney
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am Business lead looking to automate more of my teams reporting and to use Tableau to create better visuals. We do everything in Excel and we are looking to minimize manual work. We pull our data from many applications and currently manipulate the data to create visualize. I am not sure if Alteryx is right for me. But I am wondering if there is someone I could connect with to get more input.

Thanks and excited to be here!

3 REPLIES 3
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome to the Alteryx Community @itawney!

Imagine being able to write an Excel Macro without any limitations!  One way to think about Alteryx - although so many more use cases!

Per
11 - Bolide

My organization has been using the Alteryx+Tableau combo for years, and they work together quite smoothly. Excel is dead to us 😉

We got started by getting in touch with an Alteryx partner, gettting a brief intro, and then let loose with some trial accounts for a month or two. We purchased full licenses shortly after, and got a bit of extra training as well.

If you have any specific questions, please do ask them

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @itawney

As you get more familiar with the tools, I am sure you will be amazed at how much you can do with Alteryx. Also, have you checked the Interactive Lesson for Excel Users? Take a look and let us know if you have any questions. 😉 

Flávia Brancato
Labels