Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Alteryx Core Certification Guide

Alokkun
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing great in these unprecedented environment.

Just now i have started getting self trained in Alteryx. Wanted to check whether there is any ready available material like pdf or so with mock questions, I am aware of Mock test and all but apart from that is there any question and answer bank available so as to increase the understanding of Alteryx.

Looking for positive response

Alok 

3 REPLIES 3
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Alokkun 

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy.

I also recommend checking out the weekly challenges to test your skills and practice with fun. Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Alokkun
6 - Meteoroid

This was quite in-sightful.

Was just thinking is there is some more exam oriented documentation as i have already gone through basics of alteryx and interactive sessions.

Labels