Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

SarahLBennett
6 - Meteoroid

my solution - a little different to the one on the post, but the same result!

mmontgomery
11 - Bolide

Challenge #8

jw68937
8 - Asteroid

Just practicing! 

jw68937_0-1654022674550.png

Jurdaneta
6 - Meteoroid

I try to round to 71% probably work for this exercise but not in general 

AllyW86
8 - Asteroid

I followed along with a video posted by Ben via the "Onboarding 3: Getting Your Hands Dirty" page.  I definitely need to do a deep dive into the individual tools, but I recommend updating the current videos.  It was hard to read anything without maximizing the videos (and it was still blurry/too small).  Also, the way that the walkthrough is structured, it's assumed that you already understand how the tools work.  I had to keep pausing, rewinding and making mistakes in order to figure things out.  I get that it's part of the learning process, but this workflow should have been done from scratch, with a better explanations on why certain tools were used.  All that being said, it has empowered me to want to learn more, in addition to building my own workflows!

Thomas
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution !

bklninjah
7 - Meteor

I was very confused since the Start file says June. Had to read teh post and change the start file to finally get to the right answer. 

melaniegloria
5 - Atom

Just practicing and following along with Ben. 

acarter881
12 - Quasar

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_8_solution.png

Abiramm1
8 - Asteroid

Took longer than it should since I also got confused with the dates. Since June 2013 implies to me that June is included.