Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #66: My Wine Problem

Erin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
First I watched this training: Build Your First Batch Macro, then I did it!

I was a little confused, because the batch macro accounts for 6/12/96 box sizes. And then I made the first part an app as if a customer was entering a new order and it added a new order ID, for them to pick starting and ending bottle ID plus the size box preferred (with error messages for nulls, IDs, etc.).  But....close enough I figure - the batch macro works like a charm! 

Cheers!
MichaelPilotFreight
8 - Asteroid

Check out my solution!

jybq
5 - Atom

batch macro

Spoiler
jybq_1-1631935767211.png

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Find attached my solution....

tommasoBicocchi
7 - Meteor

Solution Attached

DanTh
Alteryx
Alteryx

Ok, so now technically I'm not sure I solved this as I didn't bake in all of the error handling, BUT, there is a batch macro!

Spoiler
DanTh_0-1635772943504.png

3/5

andreauda
5 - Atom

This is my personal solution 🙂 

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
66.png
EdoardoAversaTIL
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
chal 66.png
ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I enjoy this song, but I would rather drink some white wine, especially some moscato. Another problem where the community gave me the right direction and was able to create a macro to check for 6, 12, and 96 sized boxes.