Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #66: My Wine Problem

harrame
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

I used a standard macro to get those bonus points instead of a batch macro. This was a good challenge to get me thinking about the generate rows tool!

Edit to add data checks

Spoiler
harrame_0-1656600436931.png

Annoushka
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution. I checked other people's solutions and realized I need some math classes as the CEIL function would make my life much easier... :D

TramNguyenNgoc
8 - Asteroid

It took me a whole while at the beginning to understand the requirement. But it's a nice to learn a new tool : TEST

jonathanwillis
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution

acarter881
12 - Quasar

This is tough for me. I made an app that follows all the rules, except for it starts the range at 1 (i.e., will default the range to 1 if it isn't 1). Also, the app takes a start and stop range, and a box size. I'll have to review others' solutions sometime to see how this works.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_66_solution.png

ExploreMore
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2022-08-05 032704.png

Abiramm1
8 - Asteroid

I only tried it with one box number but with the batch macro setup I have hopefully it works :)

Spoiler
Abiramm1_0-1661163071588.png

Brian32
8 - Asteroid

Challenge Solution:

Spoiler
Brian32_0-1661442723734.png

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

grazitti_sapna_0-1662102440473.png

Sapna Gupta
dorinnaP
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

I made a batch macro that repeats the process for each box size.

Spoiler
66.png