Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #57: Build a Valentine's Day App

ArisaOkada
8 - Asteroid

My thirty-seventh workflow! Fun exercise:)

Tgigs
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

Good exercise for analytic app building.

Had some issues with the map input, so just hard coded a location in.

Added a little flavor of my own by showing a poly line from the user location to the store location on the map and also adding a report text that displays how many miles in straight line distance it is to the store.

Spoiler.PNG

H_a_n_g_C_h_e_n__x3
8 - Asteroid

Took a while...

BSilverblatt
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the challenge! Here's my solution:

josedlr00
8 - Asteroid

Good Challenge

snbandi
8 - Asteroid

My solution -

tristank
11 - Bolide

Every time I use the map input tool or map interface tool I get an error and Alteryx crashes. I only use them for challenges so I'm not going bug fix hunting. Decided to just create a work location with the text tool. Similarly, since I don't have drive time access I just did it by distance. Good challenge apart from the workflow crashing Alteryx 3 times!

Spoiler
challenge 57.jpg
Carolyn
9 - Comet

Complete! It was a little difficult since I don't have the DriveTime underlay option. But I got there with miles

Spoiler
2024-03-01_13-20-02.png

asultanov
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-03-26 112342.png
AGilbert
11 - Bolide

Don't have access to the drive time functions so I added a radius as another layer for good measure. 

Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-03-27 154833.png