Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #428: Inspire 2024 – Grand Prix (Lap 1)

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @AYXAcademy!  This was definitely challenging!  

My solution attached. 

2024-06-10_12-38-01.png

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

C428

qb
7 - Meteor

I'm not sure why, but I felt an anxiety while working on this, as though I was competing, haha.

Spoiler
2024-06-10_13-55-08.png
ed_hayter
12 - Quasar

Made this a bit tougher than it needed to be. Good reminder that when parsing times you can specify detail of subseconds with the identier %1 to %18 (a number in that range depending on preciseness).

Relieved I wasn't trying to be unnecessarily smart on stage doing it all off rip in a multi-row formula tool.

Spoiler
image.png

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

A lot less stressful now 😂

Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-06-10 144257.png
alexgibson
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-06-10 151048.png

Fun one this week.

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Fun racing challenge!

Spoiler
428.png
Luke_C
17 - Castor
Spoiler
image.png
Chris-Nienart
8 - Asteroid

Good practice with the preparation tool palette. The dynamic input wasn't necessary but makes the workflow more robust if more races are considered.

Spoiler
Spoiler-428.PNG

Originally I implicitly truncated Pit stop times but warnings were suppressed after a relatively small number of conversion errors. That could have possibly masked other issues. I made the truncating explicit by removing decimals from the regex_replace expression within the multi-field formula tool.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

There are traps and I am sure I can not handle the pressure in front of 4 thousands people.

Again, congratulations to the Champions!
giphy

Spoiler
Challenge_428.png