Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #374: Using Iterative Macros

rohityaman
8 - Asteroid

Wow!! This was Fun!! Learnt a lot about iterative macros while solving.

Key tip: You can loop additional fields back to source. This is how I could manage with only 1 input column. Please check the workflow for methodology.

Spoiler
Challenge_374.jpg
DataCruncher2
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

Great challenge!!

JoshuaM
8 - Asteroid

I didnt see any mention in the fine print that a batch macro couldn't be part of the iterative macro 🤠 Welp either way I snuck one in there. You can do operations in a formula tool with plain ol numbers, so the string couch* number cough* was inserted into the formula before the math kicked in 🐎

Spoiler
snap.png

snap 1.png

snap 2.png

Any bonus points for using the custom iterative image?!?

tristank
11 - Bolide

I am so happy I have completed this challenge! Like some others, I had to create an empty column to achieve my output but otherwise, the solution met all the conditions and the numbers are accurate. Two months ago I couldn't even conceptualize how to approach this so I am so happy I was able to knock it out in less than thirty minutes lol. I will review other solutions to see how this can all be done within the macro and then I will never forget how to make a factorial macro ever again because it has haunted me for too long.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-28 190835.pngScreenshot 2023-07-28 191200.png
jennifer_owens
8 - Asteroid

This took a bit. 

FilipR
11 - Bolide

Solved.

Nathan_Barton_
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-08-16 183725.png
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-08-16 183759.png
Spoiler

cjmayes
8 - Asteroid

team challenge

Swathi
8 - Asteroid

PFA 

CVCurcurato
8 - Asteroid

This was crazy hard for me to approach. I tried so hard not to make a null column text input to reference but I gave in. An extremely educative challenge.

dj-khaled-another-one.gif