Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Krzysztof_Hyla_1986
8 - Asteroid

I have modified my answer and used additional tools to tie out to the solutions answer.

Replaced "Data Cleansing" tool with "Imputation" tool

Spoiler
challenge_3_solution_KH.jpg

H_a_n_g_C_h_e_n__x3
8 - Asteroid

There seems to be some inconsistency for finding the running average of month 3 and 6. 3 is grouped by RM Category while 6 is not.  Otherwise, it's a pretty good challenge.

JD_Billigence
6 - Meteoroid

Were there any issues with the original data? I am working on recreating it and looking into various approaches. However, I can see that much of the original content was removed and replaced with a text file. 

Is it still worth my trying to build a solution using this data? 

rtshow
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
Solution 
2023-07-25 14_38_35-Start.jpg

pnjoroge
5 - Atom

Suggested Solution for Weekly challenge attached. Mine is pretty manual as I used the multirow formula for each calculation. 

kmbassett01
8 - Asteroid

I feel like I fulfilled the prompt, but the goal output file looks completely different.

Angelica_Obi
8 - Asteroid

Completed

Took me ages but I learnt something new. I also had to use the solution a little but I did do some things differently as well

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Though not exactly same to solution, but this is my answer.

Spoiler
image.png
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

As cannot edit last post, upload solution as a new post

AImbody
8 - Asteroid

This was good for some tools I wasn't familiar with.