Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

BernardoM89
Meteoroide

I did it with only a couple of tools, but there's a long formula inside one of the tools. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

chandler
Meteoroide

I did not use the RegEx parsing tool; I used a data cleansing tool instead.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Walsh67
Asteroide

pasccout
Asteroide

Here is my solution... first use of a macro!

JoshuaGostick
Bólide

My solution 🙂

S_Summers
Meteoroide

Solution attached.

catherineduffy
Asteroide

My solution

TomE
Meteoro

I just used the formula tool

jssandom
Asteroide

Done!

datamonkey
Asteroide

Another day, another new tool. Cheers, Find and Replace!