community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #48: Calculating Distribution Priority

Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached.  Looking at the other solutions I should have used the running total solution to simplify this as opposed to using the Multi Row formula tool.

Since I am doing the challenges not in a chronological order I already encountered a very similar challenge that required to calculate items supplied. I find this one a bit more challenging as this challenge allows to make a partial fulfilment. 

Spoiler
In my solution I defaulted to my favourite multi row formula tool.
Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 20.35.52.png

Fireball

Modified a macro from a past challenge to loop through each store by priority. Pretty fun!

Bolide
Bolide

Created iterative macro then answered the questions.  Fun!

Hopefully I've answered all three questions accurately. Solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_48 - Snip.PNG
Asteroid

Solution attached.

Quasar

Solution attached.

struggled understanding how to assess priority, but the rework was minimal. a great challenge!

Spoiler
challenge48.png

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
solution_48.PNG
Bolide

Honestly the third question is pretty confusing. couldn't get an answer to match, but I couldn't decipher the wording