Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #40: Parsing a HTML File

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

Regex will never let me down! Pretty happy how compact i was able to make this. I wish that parse would find more than just the first case. Could have limited the number of widgets to 4! ah well, can't have everything. Fun stuff.

Spoiler
challenge_40_Pic.JPG
Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Needed a bit of help getting started - but then got it fairly easily from there.  Lots of parsing.

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

More XML parse fun times. Solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_40 - Snip.PNG
Highlighted

More XML parse fun times. Solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_40 - Snip.PNG
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

12 - Quasar

Solution attached.

Highlighted

another great challenge! I also concatenated the practices together if there was more than 1.

Spoiler
challenge40.png
Highlighted

Here's my solution. Thank god for Regex :-)

Spoiler
solution_40.png

Highlighted

Instead of defaulting to regex I decided to use XML parse since I really dislike it and thought it would be a good practice. Also after scrapping a few website recently XML parsing doesn't look so bad anymore. 

Spoiler
My results are slightly different compared to output as I concatenated multiple practices for the same physician, while in the output only the first one is captured. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 00.13.11.png
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

and another