community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #138: World Series Wins

Sr. Instructional Designer
Sr. Instructional Designer

A solution to Challenge #137 has been posted HERE!

Aside from completing a Weekly Challenge, there's nothing more thrilling than World Series baseball!  This weeks' challenge asks you to analyze data on previous World Series match-ups.  Use the provided data to determine each team's number of World Series appearances, list the years in which each team won the World Series, and calculate each team's winning percentage based on their World Series appearances. 

play_by_play.pngThe play by play...

Asteroid

Here's my solution:

Meteoroid

My solution attached. Could be better if I used regex. 

Bolide
Spoiler
This is ugly and I hate it so much, but it gets there.
Spoiler
138.PNG

I went ahead and penciled boston in for the 2018 World Series win

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Asteroid

My solution :)

Asteroid

My solution.

Here's my solution

Quasar

Waiting for the day that regex comes naturally.. For now it'll have to be regex101.com 

Spoiler
Challenge #138.PNG

My first attempt to weekly challenge :)