Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #115: Let's get crafty!

MMehdi
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #115 resolved

Spoiler
App 115App 115Workflow challenge 115Workflow challenge 115
leesin
7 - Meteor

Graygrae
5 - Atom

I enjoyed this challenge and found a couple of tricks that I can use in my processing workflows.  Populating that drop down was not as intuitive as I thought it would be though.

terry10
11 - Bolide

My first challenge and my first app! Learned a lot.

Spoiler

I modeled my solution after the "disable containers" use case from the Radio Button Tool Mastery post. Tool Mastery: Radio Button

maraquindoza
7 - Meteor

Struggled with making the condition tool work but was able to return it using a different solution! :) Hopefully, I can make it work using the Condition Tool 

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Two of my favorite things - craft beer and Alteryx!! My solution (I made an app with 4 parameter options that will filter the results to a temp HTML output).

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge115.JPGWeeklyChallenge115App.JPGWeeklyChallenge115Results.JPG

Cheers!!

NJ

maraquindoza
7 - Meteor

I wasn't able to make the condition tool work :)) But upon researching, was able to find a way using the action tool and tool container combo!

And I learned a lot too :) 

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Very similar to most - but I wish I'd come up with the dynamic approach done by @patrick_digan

Spoiler
... Instead I just pumped the unique values out to a file and then used the easy file-connected dropdown.

2018-06-03_18-15-09.png

DawnR
8 - Asteroid

Fun stuff!

jasperlch
12 - Quasar

Solution attached. Thanks!