Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Welcome Rochester Alteryx Users!

ksnyder
5 - Atom

Welcome to the Alteryx User Group for Rochester, NY and the surrounding area. 

I'm excited to get this community up and running so we can all meet and share ideas. Please take a moment to answer these questions so we can get to know one another. 

1. What is your name, and what industry do you work in?

2. What was your Alteryx WOW moment (the moment you realized how awesome and powerful Alteryx is)?

3. What are you looking to get out this user group? Is there something in particular you'd like to learn, any areas where you want to advance your skills, or are you just excited to network with other Alteryx users?

23 REPLIES 23
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Happy that you have found us @MsBindy! The User Group is a perfect place for you!

I love those WOW moments, I like many of you always look at problems with "how can Alteryx solve this?". The dynamic input tool is a pretty great one. :)

We are starting to plan out the next meeting which is tentatively set for July. Since you caught us early on, are there any dates that will/will not work for you?

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

I have a commitment on every Wednesday, so that is not ideal.  I can reschedule that if I had to.  Other than that,  I'm pretty open through the summer.

gregurbanowicz
7 - Meteor

Hey All,

My name is Greg Urbanowicz and I work for JLL (Global Real Estate) as a Sr. Performance Management Analyst.

My Alteryx WOW moment was just seeing the how many man hours / money can be saved with setting up workflows and with data cleanup. 

I joined this group to hope to share common experiences and to network with people that are in the same area as I am. I'm always looking to learn new things and with all of the potential Alteryx has to offer I'm excited to see what tips and tricks we all can reveal.

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

@gregurbanowicz 

Thanks for your interest in the Rochester Alteryx User Group.  Hope you can make our next meeting, which is scheduled for March 28, 2019 from 5pm - 7pm EDT at Paychex (225 Kenneth Drive, Henrietta NY 14623.  I will post it today.

Your invite is on it's way!