Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Orange County, CA

Welcome to the Orange County User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 User Group Meeting Recap

ZDREXLER
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break.

I’d like to thank everyone who attended our Q4 meeting this month.

It was great to have everyone in one room to share and inspire.

A special thanks goes out to our friends at Alteryx for hosting the event.

And of course, a big thank you to our awesome speakers.

David Savlowitz, CEO & Founder of Competitive Analytics, kicked the event off with a quick outlook of the analytics space, as well as a glimpse of some forecasting capabilities of our favorite software.

Next, Hasan Hboubati, Alteryx Sales Engineer, presented a creative take on retail site selection using a workflow filled with metaphors, images, audio effects… and of course, containers (A feature strongly admired by Mr. Hboubati and yours truly). You can find a copy of his presentation attached to this post.

Andre Tokman, Data Analyst II at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, provided an excellent exhibition of Alteryx’s automation capabilities. Showing us first hand, how a cleverly designed workflow can alleviate hours upon hours of tedious excel work. His presentation is attached to this post.

Finally, Michael Ponton, Director of Analytics at Competitive Analytics, whet our arithmetic appetites with his robust forecasting workflow.

Scrumptious sliders and libations were generously provided by the Alteryx team, as well as several other savory snacks and refreshments.

We look forward to seeing you all again at our next meeting! Until then, keep on solving!

-Zach

2 REPLIES 2
ELPC
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I just found this user group and saw the presentation on timekeeping.  Was there an Alterxy workflow that we can download related to that presentation?  Thank you. 

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi there, 

I will reach out to the presenter and if he is can share his workflow on the OC User Group so others may be able to download as well!

Thanks again for expressing interest in our content and hope you can attend the next user group meeting! :)

Cat