Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

North East, UK

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

Q1 2022 UG

Published on ‎01-19-2022 06:37 AM by | Updated on ‎01-31-2022 08:14 AM

Shifty_0-1642600510972.png

Happy New Year, everyone. 

As promised, our Q1 UG is right around the corner.  Please join us at 4pm (UK time) on Friday 25th February for our first UG of the year.  Sadly this one will be virtual but we're hopeful that we can sensibly switch to a hybrid model later in the year.

Agenda:

• Welcome & Introductions
  • Presentation 1: Mark "MarqueeCReW" Frisch (@MarqueeCrew) will be sharing his guide for AMPing success, taking processing power to the next level with the Alteryx AMP Engine.
  • Presentation 2: Leon Crosby (@lcrosby), University of Sunderland, will be showing us how the University has been utilising SharePoint lists with Alteryx to log and administer their COVID-19 tracking & reporting.
  • Alteryx Challenge
  • Networking

We'll be presenting the results of our Alteryx Challenge Challenge (we really do need a better name for that, please submit suggestions in the comments - Challenge McAlteryx Face?).

As usual, we're always excited to hear from anyone who has any ideas or feedback or who would simply like to present.

When: Friday 25th February 2022
Time: 4 PM – 5 PM GMT
Where: Click here to join the meeting

Why not bring a beer and be warned that mceleavey is doing dry January so will be all guns blazing by February.

Featured Guests
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

7 - Meteor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Feb 25, 2022 08:00 AM PST
End:
Fri, Feb 25, 2022 09:30 AM PST
Labels (2)
9 Comments
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Today's the day - looking forward to seeing you all later this afternoon.

Shifty
12 - Quasar

A quick thank you to everyone who joined us on Friday - also enormous gratitude to our speakers @MarqueeCrew & @lcrosby.  Feedback has been excellent and the content you both shared was fascinating with evidently broad applications. It was great to hear all the questions and interest from the other attendees.

As usual, the session was recorded and we'll be posting a link to it in this group.  Thanks again!

@Shifty It was a great pleasure presenting and participating.  Plus the beer was excellent. 

cheers

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Thanks again to all presenters and attendees of our Q1 2022 UG.  Recording below:

2022Q1 UG Recording  

✌️

Howdy Shifty,

regret I can't access with this link - as I'm told I'm not in the SharePoint directory (though I'm trying to sign in with same email address that you've got for me)?

Any thoughts on how to get my fix?

☹️

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Hey I❤A!

That doesn't sound right but it does sound familiar so I think it's an easy fix.  I'll come back to you shortly.

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Top 🍌... works now 👍

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Woohoo!  Thanks for flagging.  Hope you enjoy and are looking forward to Inspire!