London, UK

Welcome to the London User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

#19 London Alteryx User Group Core Certification Evening Re-Cap

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi all,

Apologies that I didn't post this sooner. I just wanted to add a quick summary of the London Alteryx User Group Core Certification Evening that we ran on Tuesday 26th March 2019 and more importantly share the materials so anyone can make use of them if you are running a similar event. All I ask is that if you make any improvements, please also share them with the wider community! #SharingIsCaring

Quick summary of the evening:

After a few slices of pizza and the usual Alteryx chatter, we took our seats and I ran a 45 minutes intro the the certification session, covering: the format, my tips & tricks and a handful of sample questions. It was then 2 hours of silence whilst the group worked away through the 80 multiple choice Qs.

We had 11 people attempt the cert on the day and 4 passed, 2 with 90%+ and everyone was pretty pleased! What impressed me the most was that since the certification, I've had 3 people get in touch saying that they've re-taken and since passed which is brilliant news and makes the evening all the more worthwhile! 

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” 
― Winston S. Churchill

And hopefully what you've all been waiting for, the PowerPoint materials are attached!

Thanks,

Joe

Certification Pic.jpg

Joe Lipski
0 REPLIES 0