Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Live Training

Join our live sessions led by expert instructors to level-up your analytic prowess and Alteryx product knowledge.

Geospatial Analytics

Published on ‎03-04-2021 01:59 PM by | Updated on ‎03-04-2021 07:02 PM

Location-specific information is critical to solving key business questions. Learn how easy it is to incorporate and leverage geospatial data to elevate your analysis.

At the time of the event, please join the session HERE.

Recordings will be posted 1-2 business days following the event.

Please refer to the attachments of this event in the bottom right corner to download a calendar invite.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, May 27, 2021 11:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, May 27, 2021 12:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
Attachments
9 Comments
khala1391
5 - Atom

is class cancelled?

JeremyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone! We're experiencing some technical difficulties and will be starting the session in the next few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

jovia
7 - Meteor

Did the host join?

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

Not yet.  Maybe at this point, it should be cancelled and rescheduled for a later time?

NaveeN_kumar_
4 - Baryon

No, Still waiting on host to join

I will check back at 2:30 pm est

JeremyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi again. I'm so very sorry, but we are still unable to log into the web conference due to an internal issue. I'm told it'll be fixed in the next few minutes, but we've already lost the first half hour and think it's best to reschedule. We have another session already scheduled for July 29th, but will get another one in the books before that. Apologies again! Really appreciate everyone making the time to join today and sincerely apologize. Hope to see everyone on next week's session and I promise no technical difficulties!

khala1391
5 - Atom

So, I will see record later. so sleepy (1:28 AM ICT)

JeremyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for staying up so late! The good news is it would have taken you at least 4 hours to calm down after the incredible geospatial content you would have seen, so you may actually get more sleep this way. 🙂 Kidding aside, this was the first Geospatial session for Community Live Training and also would have been our only recording. There are a lot of great on-demand videos which you can find here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/bd-p/live-training. Many are spatial related. Hope to see you in future sessions! Apologies again!