Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

What is your Favorite part of the Community?

mheinze
Alteryx
Alteryx

Personally, mine is the Academy. Always something new to learn or brush up on. 

But where would we be without the ability to ask questions of all of the other Alteryx users out there? 

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@mheinze, Academy is also on the top of my list. I love the Weekly Challenges and the certification prep videos! But the Discussions boards are definitely the best place to share experiences and learn with other users. 

Flávia Brancato
SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I do love the Academy, but I would be lost without being able to search through all of the questions and answers that have already been asked in the forums. Most of the time if I am stuck and can't figure out how to do something, I find someone else has already asked how to do it and the question has already been answered. I'm sure ACE's laugh when they get a like on an answer they gave 3 years ago! 😂

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

hahaha @SGolnik , i laugh at 3 days ago.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

for me the Discussion forums are the best part. The number of answers and sometimes questions you can find there makes developing and also teaching/training much more easier.