Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Great 1st Day... Too bad no Networking Happy Hour... or is there?

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Now for the biggest hole in the event from having to go virtual... no networking happy hour!  Can't wait to be in person again for Inspire/Analyticon to see everyone in person!

4 REPLIES 4
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Totally agree - virtual happy hours are always tricky though. I'm seeing pictures coming out of Nashville now that it opened back up that are reminding me of Inspire from a few years ago!

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

Yes, I miss that aspect.  I have learned a lot at the conferences just by striking up conversations with random attendees and asking what they're using Alteryx for.

(Pro tip: Glance at their conference badge then look them in eye and say, "Hub119! What amazing things are you doing with Alteryx?")  

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Couldn't agree more.  It's amazing all the additional insights you often capture just from striking up random conversations with people attending the event.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Hub119, no question there on missing the in-person happy hour - great moments. At this point, I assume we are all more than ready to meet and network. While we do not have a virtual happy hour session, we are loving to see you all networking here on Inspire Buzz and sharing your experiences and feedback. 😎

Flávia Brancato