Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Your best session of the day?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire#2Tasks.png

The Virtual Inspire is about to begin and we can't wait for it! The weekly challenges are just the beginning, and we wanted to challenge you even more! Want to play and win new fun badges? Are you ready guys?

Share your feedback below about the best session of the day. Which guru revealed new inspirations? What product development thrilled you? What big news got you excited? What training took you to the next level in data analysis?

Long story, short, what thrilled you? Share your best & favorite session with our community on this thread. 

As you complete this fun task, our Community Managers will be granting you the related badge. Remember! At the end of day 4, if you complete all three tasks, you will get the Engaged User Badge as a reward for going all the way!

INSPIRE-#4tasks.png

Simple as that.

Happy sharing! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
97 REPLIES 97
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm going to proactively call out that Friday's United We Solve Community session will be my favorite session because it's all about our beloved community! 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I´d love to kick this off, with Matthew´s announcement of the Support / Customer Portal!

preeti_hied
6 - Meteoroid

Dr DJ patil has been best!

Super engaging and love the insights..n the fact that it started with a personal story to relate to 

Totally with him that Curiosity n asking the right question is the key to enjoying Data science at its best!

LaurenWalkerClx
5 - Atom

I learned so much from the short fuzzy matching session. I feel like we could schedule a whole day just around that function! Looking forward to exploring and learning more.

carlosteixeira
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

My favorite session is the one I present,

Data Meaning ACE Server Trio: The Path to Growing Your Platform Effectively

Speakers:
Thales Donizeti, Senior Associate, Data Meaning

Andrew Kim, Head of Enablement/Principal Solutions Architect & Alteryx ACE, Data Meaning

Carlos Teixeira, Alteryx Lead for Managed Services, Data Meaning

Data Meaning is thrilled to bring you a virtual ACE panel, where you’ll hear from some of our superstars, from all over the Americas to address Alteryx Server questions. Collectively, they bring together decades of experience and illuminating...

Alteryx Product: Alteryx Connect, Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, Alteryx Promote, Alteryx Datasets, Full Platform Series
Carlos A Teixeira
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Intro to APIs was a nice, quick presentation that helped me see more of the possibilities with working with the download tool. That functionality can be a bit intimidating to approach so it was great to have it broken down into a simple presentation.

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Just finished with Neil Allen's Mercedes presentation - great use case that used a wide skillset to pull it off. 

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I very much enjoyed listening to Dr. Hannah Fry!

jfeldkamp123
8 - Asteroid

Dr. Hannah Fry was my favorite for today, I love hearing about mixing of technology and humanity.