Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2017 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Inspire Highlights | What are you looking forward to in 2017?

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I am so excited to head out to Vegas for the Inspire conference this year, and hope you are too! It will be my first time attending, and I for one, am most looking forward to meeting our awesome community members in person. Get a taste for what you can expect by watching the highlights video below.

Whether you were lucky enough to attend last year, or you’re planning on joining us in 2017, we want to hear from you! 

What about Inspire 2017 are you most looking forward to?

8702e8eb-b960-45f9-bb92-a2ecd7a3a145.png

Don't forget! Early Bird pricing ends February 15, 2017.

Register today

3 REPLIES 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

A Groundhog Day Inspired Answer:

What am I looking forward to at Inspire 2017:

Whether Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow or not, I’ll be arriving in Vegas in time for the Icons of Analytics themed Inspire conference (June 5th – 7th).  As Phil Connors takes on his own super powers in the movie through the looping of time, Icons of Analytics grow their abilities through the continued use and exploration of Alteryx.  A wise philosopher and ACE once told me, “Be the data.” 

Training:

Training and exploration of new techniques will be my focus day one of the conference.  There is always something new to learn and always new ways to learn them.  Whether in a training, breakout or networking session new ideas and techniques are abundant.  The gem of the conference is the Solutions Center.  I am honored to volunteer time there and to help provide one on one training to my Alteryx peers.

Networking:

“Hi, three cheeseburgers, two large fries, two milkshakes, and one large coke.  And some flapjacks.”  At inspire you get a chance to meet the wonderful people from Alteryx who’ve been there to help you either directly or behind the scenes.  I enjoy the time together with my friends from Alteryx and from the Community.  As an Alteryx Partner, I’ve grown my business through my Inspire sourced networking discussions.

Energy (without the caffeine):

The art of the possible surrounds you at Inspire.  Leaving the conference I challenge myself to make use of the tools that I’ve discovered.  Uniquely Alteryx, I expect surprises at the conference.  Whether wearing my new Alteryx socks on a 5K run or eating vegan Sprinkles cupcakes to celebrate a birthday, there’s always something special happening.  I’m looking forward to being motivated by others and growing professionally, all while having fun.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
ThizViz
11 - Bolide

I can hardly contain my excitement about seeing the awesome folks I met last year!

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
Philip
12 - Quasar

IMG_0697.PNGSeeing people in person and meeting new people, plus learning cool new tricks to make me more productive and effective.