Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Upcoming webinar on how analytics is empowering the response and recovery in Public Sector

amacisaac
Alteryx
Alteryx

In every state, county, and local government, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the focus and status quo of data and analytics to one of tracking and responding to an immediate public health threat. And while COVID-19 is a critical public health challenge, it is in many ways a data challenge as well.

In my career, I have enjoyed the opportunity to talk to dedicated public sector leaders who are using technology to improve service delivery and accelerate outcomes for the people they serve.  In response to COVID-19 I have seen firsthand how many public sector leaders are using analytics to empower their response and prepare for the forthcoming recovery.

As part of the Alteryx Public Sector team I will be speaking on the Government Technology: Making Government Response-and-Recovery-Ready: The Power of Analytics webinar on May 5, 2020 at 2PM ET. On this webinar, I will be speaking on the role analytics in government are playing in empowering the response to COVID-19.

You can register here

Andy MacIsaac
0 REPLIES 0