Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

NEW INDUSTRY VIDEO SERIES! Alteryx Innovators in Industry, Segment 1

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Alteryx Community!

As an Alteryx ACE, I am thrilled to start a new video series here in the Industry Forum called "Alteryx Innovators in Industry".

By introducing you to Alteryx Innovators, you can begin to put faces and voices to their Alteryx Community handles.

Each week, I will feature an Alteryx Innovator to share about how they use Alteryx in their industry and role.

My first Alteryx Innovator in Industry guest is Cameron O'Donnell@CamodCPA ) who shares how he leverages Alteryx for tax.

Please be sure to leave a comment and thank Cameron for sharing with us!

@HeatherHarris

Alteryx ACE & Alteryx Innovator

Practice Director, Data Science & Analytics, PK Global

Author of Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris/

Twitter: @citizen_gain

#TogetherWeSolve

11 REPLIES 11
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This is awesome @HeatherMHarris ! And I loved hearing from @CamodCPA !

CamodCPA
8 - Asteroid

Heather,

Thank you so much for discussing Alteryx and Tax with me.

Excited to help the Innovator Community grow!

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This is AMAZING!!! Thank you @HeatherMHarris  and @CamodCPA for putting this together. It's always great to hear your personal analytics journeys :).

I wanted to share a few great links mentioned in the video for AFG and Tax within the Community:

Keep it up!

Chris

Chris Shernaman | Alteryx User Group Coordinator

cshernaman@alteryx.com | @ChrisS 

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

This is so great! I haven't done much with Alteryx for Good but I would definitely like to do more!

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @LeahK !

This wouldn't be possible without the great foundation for the Community that you and your team have built!

We appreciate this space to collaborate and connect!

@HeatherMHarris 

StephMills
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Terrific video @HeatherMHarris and @CamodCPA . It truly brings together the application of Alteryx in the tax industry as well as the awesome programs available to our fantastic community and it's inspiring to see these being put to good use. Thank you!

CamodCPA
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @StephMills

It was a lot of fun to talk with @HeatherMHarris about Alteryx in the Tax industry.

Always looking forward to helping the community grow 🙂

-Cam

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

This is GREAT Heather! I love to hear other peoples' stories and seeing your lovely face is a bonus. Kudos to you on the great idea - I look forward to seeing more of these!

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @ColleenH218! It's people like you who inspire me and make being part of this great community fun. I look forward to when we can see each other again IRL!

Congratulations on becoming an #AlteryxInnovator! Watch your inbox, as I am hitting you up next to be a guest on this Alteryx Innovators in Industry video series! 🙂

@HeatherMHarris