Industry Discussions

A dedicated space to share resources, connect with like-minded data workers, and discuss industry specific analytic challenges + solutions.
Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Healthcare...and anyone else that needs to hear it...it is okay to not be okay

Highlighted
11 - Bolide

There hasn't been that much on here from healthcare in recent months. We are working long hours due to Covid-19, we are working, eating, sleeping, and living with covid-19 in every aspect of our lives. Some of us, (me) are seeing data we wish we could un-see, and solving problems that we never dreamed that we would see (definitely me). As one of the healthcare industry user group leaders, I wanted to tell everyone that it is okay to not be okay. I also wanted to say that we are here if you need to vent or if you have any question about how to use Alteryx to solve a particular issue. One thing that I learned about these forums a long time ago is that there is no shame in asking for help in this community. We are still here for you. 

If you want to respond on this message, do so. If you want to message me privately to vent, please do so and I will respond. If you have any data problems and want to know how Alteryx could help or if you are stuck on a workflow and need help, please ask. There is a community of people with arms open to help you through this. 

Wishing everyone love and sunshine,

Sarah

Highlighted

Thank's for sharing, @SGolnik. I am sure this resonates with a lot of us and this is a great reminder that we are all here to support each other in this community. HUGE THANK YOU for everyone in the healthcare industry for being today’s heroes!

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you @SGolnik for your heartfelt words of empathy and candor. Would love to collaborate with you going forward.

Regards,
Andy

www.HealthScienceStrategy.com

https://twitter.com/HITstrategy