Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Education: Dynamically Creating Powerpoints

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Has anyone used Alteryx to dynamically create/update powerpoint presentations? I am essentially looking to have a standard format for the slides within our company template and I would like to be able to dynamically create/update them with new content possibly using UiPath to grab the screenshots.

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

You might be able to reach out to these guys https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Use-Cases/Adidas-Automates-PowerPoint-Presentations-to-Save...

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@joshuaburkhow ,

This is amazing! I really like the color substitution, but not quite what we are looking for. Imagine if you are trying to train people on how to use Alteryx. We are essentially looking for a lot of images to be substituted not necessarily the text. So a quick example would essential be imagine doing a screen shot of the Configuration, Results and Canvas sections of the screen. We could probably do a substitution of the array in the results window but the other two are going to be hard to fake without an image.