Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Learning Alteryx!

Hello! I am currently a student learning Alteryx in one of my accounting classes. I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to learn Alteryx in college and am able to further enhance my knowledge on data science and analytics, especially in the world of accounting. The software seems extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate around. I enjoy watching the interactive lessons, as they are super usefuI and engaging. I hope to continue to get better at using Alteryx throughout my career! 

Here are a few questions I have: How has Alteryx tried to market its software to corporations around the world? What are some of the notable ways companies are utilizing or incorporating Alteryx into their operations now? Thank you!  

2 REPLIES 2
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @josephinecheung15 

Check out Alteryx.com > Customer Stories

https://www.alteryx.com/customer-center?page=1

Pajamakid
5 - Atom

Hello, I did some digging and I found some interesting facts about Alteryx. One of the things that the company does to promote itself is content making, such example is making a blog post and making case studies to promote its potential customers the benefit of the software. They have also utilized multiple ways to reach out to new users by giving free trials and events showcasing its software. 

Labels