Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Join your Local User Group!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Have you thought about how much we can learn when sharing our experiences?

Have you felt stuck to solve a problem and thought you had no other way around it?
Have you been missing networking and meeting people like you to have open discussions and exchange ideas? 

Well, if you answer yes to at least one of these questions, you should join one (or multiple) of our Local User Groups, and I promise you won’t want to miss the upcoming User Group meetings!

As independent volunteer organizations created for users and run by users, they create boundless opportunities to meet locally or virtually, bringing together a broad range of backgrounds where users of all skill levels are welcome and can share ideas, experiences, and best practices in analytics and take away invaluable insights from like-minded peers. Oh, and not to mention all the product information and announcements that are shared so you can stay up to date and learn new ways to use the Alteryx platform.

User Groups are the perfect way to meet people with similar interests and truly connect around how Alteryx has amplified your life both inside and outside of work. So what are you waiting for? Still trying to figure out what to expect? Watch some of the past meetings, and you will understand what I’m talking about.

Join one or join them all! By joining the User Group, you become a follower and will be notified about current and future meetings. Check out our calendar, and make sure to save your spot! Remember that the Local User Groups meet quarterly, so the calendar is always in the works.

If you don’t see a local User Group in your area and would like to get involved in creating one in your city/region, email usergroups@alteryx.com to connect with our team.

So now, tell me, have you already attended a UG meeting? Share the best part of your experience below!

@nathanbrini, @sashalarsen, @aglucas1229, @MarqueeCrew, JoshuaM, JoyG, FIGBOS, chriswilliams41, ddiesel, feel free to share the fun pics from the last meetings. 😎

Flávia Brancato
0 REPLIES 0
Labels