Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Hello All

SasiMon
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I am new to the Alteryx community. I want to learn the tool. Is there a community edition or a learner edition of the tool I can use to learn. 

I saw the 14 day trial, I worry that I need more than 14 days, which for me is just two weekends.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @SasiMon,

Thanks for posting to the Community! At this time, we do not offer a "learner edition" of Alteryx to business users (beyond the 14-day trial). I would encourage you to leave your feedback on a related idea we received from a fellow Community member: A learning version of Alteryx to expand Customer Base

Through our Alteryx For Good program we can provide students and educators with a free Alteryx Designer license to help foster learning and further classroom teaching. Likewise, non-profits and government agencies with less than $10 million in operating income have the opportunity to receive licenses. You can learn more about these options by visiting the Alteryx For Good resources page.

Hope this helps!

Labels