Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

General Observation

becnelmichael
5 - Atom

I really enjoy the fact that you can see set up Alteryx to show all steps taken from the raw data of a file to the end result. I think this will be great for auditing purposes. I also think this is a great tool if you need to look at data for different reasons, and want to start from the middle of the cleaning of the data. I plan to introduce this product to my company as we went public about a year ago and we need to be transparent on our processes.

2 REPLIES 2
johnyli168
Alteryx
Alteryx

That is awesome to hear @becnelmichael - as an ex-Auditor myself I think there is so much value for Alteryx in process standardisation and transparency!

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Its good to hear @becnelmichael . Different organization use for different purposes.

Also Alteryx is one of the low code no code tool, which helps the non-IT people also to understand quickly and make use of it to derive results.

I do also see there is a huge increase in number of companies started using Alteryx. That's a good one.

Handling multiple input files and working with huge data is very simple now for all the teams in company including audit team.

Alteryx also introduces many updates as per the market needs. Excellent one where you can also add your inputs for any ideas. All the best!!!

Labels