Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Gallery Issues/Question

katos
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone. I am new to using Gallery and I'm having issues with it. It's very confusing but I'm going to do my best to describe what is happening.

I'll start with designer - I have the input data on the same excel that the output data is set to go to. It pulls the correct reports to the file when I use designer and everything works as I would like it to.

In Gallery, I am having the issue that whatever input is in the file that is within the workflow is going to the output instead of the file I am using to input the data in Gallery. The Output tabs are calculating correctly so I know that Gallery is using the correct file but for some reason the input tabs are not the right data. For example, I have October input data in the workflow in designer but when using Gallery I am using August data for the input but the tabs that are used for the input that should be included in the output are not giving me the August data. Snippet below of the tabs and labels for what each one is (input or output). 

katos_0-1668701895677.png

Feel free to ask questions for clarification - I know this is very hard to follow

1 REPLY 1
gyang3
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @katos I might be misunderstanding your issue here but I'll give it a try.

If you have October input data in your designer workflow and you publish that up to server, that server would be running with your October input data. How are you using August input data in Gallery? If you want to utilize August data as your input, you need to go back to Designer to change the input file from the October data to your August data. 

Labels