Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Designer Core - Recertification - Credly Badge Expiration date update

sudenj
5 - Atom

Hi,

I have recertified myself on Designer Core certification on 07 Feb 2024, as per the result details I would not receive a new credly badge instead my existing badge would be updated, but the badge is still showing expired and new dates are not updated.

Can anyone guide me what are the next steps I can take to get this updated?

6 REPLIES 6
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@AlteryxCertification is this something you can help with?

Hi @sudenj! We looked into this, and it looks like your badge expired prior to you recertifying. We can absolutely get this fixed for you. Please email us at Certification@Alteryx.com.

Thanks, @aatalai for looping us in 😀

sudenj
5 - Atom

Hi Team,

I have dropped an email on Saturday with necessary details, just wanted to know what are the next steps needed to get either a new badge or get the expiry date updated.

@AlteryxCertification

Case No. :  00684423.

Thanks in advance

owenkosnen
8 - Asteroid

Hi @AlteryxCertification , 

I am seeing the same issue as well, my Credly badge does not update its expire date. I have sent out email separately to Credly support. Could you please help? Thanks in advance.

Hi @owenkosnen ! We have corrected the expiration date on your Credly badge. Thanks for letting us know!

owenkosnen
8 - Asteroid

Yes it is now updated. Thank you very much!

Labels