Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Fort Myers-Naples, FL

First Tampa User Group

VeraData101
7 - Meteor

Great Tampa Alteryx User Group last night.  Cozy little spot and lots of great information.  

Looking forward to the next one. @BarutiAnalytics thanks for your hard work!

1 REPLY 1
fharper
12 - Quasar

The first meeting of the Tampa User's group was an excellent example of how a User's group should be. 

Professional Social:

We had a chance to meet users in other companies and industries, get to know at a high level some of their challenges and experience using Alteryx to solve them. 

Education:

Alteryx's Rod Light gave us a good demo of a couple of tools many of us have used before but he showed us uses we had not seen or thought of before.  Some of it was taking a different approach and some of it was exposing capabilities we had not realized existed so we all learned something valuable.

Thanks to Renato Baruti for leading the group and to Alteryx for helping get things moving.  If they are all like this i would make time for it each month. 

Everyone in attendance I would classfy as experienced but even with a few years experience we can get heavily focused on a few tools used in the more common ways.  These events often alow us to go back to fundamentals and learn a new twist or approach to using a tool we thought we knew well in addition to introducing us to more advanced topics we haven't touched before.  I encourage anyone whether a newby or guru to join in.