Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 User group Roundup

Carlos_A
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

Thank you all who attended the user group last night and for those who missed it here's a summary of the action:

To start, @Balders gave us some excellent tips on documenting and best practices with sharing macros & workflows. Ian, can I ask you to share that template documentation workflow with the community?

Then we moved to a Mob Programming exercise, where the group worked together to solve a couple of problems. The exercises used were weekly challenges #133 and #140. We were able to find a solution for both problems working as a group and I took notes on what we could do to improve the exercise next time. You are also welcome to share any feedback you have!

If you have any suggestions or comments about the user group please let us know! And you if you have 2 minutes to answer this short survey on the user group I would greatly appreciate.

See you at the next user group!

Carlos

1 REPLY 1
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thanks for organising @Carlos_A and also to @Balders for sharing his expert knowledge and best practice!