Dev Space

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.
SOLVED

Integrate Analytic App or Macro in a html frontend

mathias_schnoor
11 - Bolide

Hi !

I am able to use the Alteryx-Gallery to upload my own Analytic Apps or Marcros. After uploading I can use the functionalty of the Macros and Apps.

Exists any tutorial how I am able to embed/ integrate Apps and Macros in my own HTML-Front-End and use it like the gallery?

Best regards

Mathias

6 REPLIES 6
RodL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It's not a tutorial per se, but the starting point for using the Gallery's API can be found on your Gallery at https://gallery.alteryx.com/api-docs/

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

+1 to @RodL and because you're working with HTML be sure to check out the Javascript sample in the "Creating your own API client" section of the page Rod pointed you to. By the way, the way to discover this page is by clicking on the "LOOKING FOR MORE?" tab at the bottom of your Gallery home page and selecting "API Documentation".

Capture.PNG

mathias_schnoor
11 - Bolide

Hello!

Thank you for your support.

I have downloaded the

Alteryx-JavaScript-API-Sample and the Alteryx-CSharp-API-Sample.

But I need an Api-Key and an Api-Secret

api_key.JPG

api_key_js.JPG

But I did not found any Api-Key an Api-Secret on my Privat-Studio. And no possibility to create any key!

Where must I look for?

privat_studio.JPG

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
mathias_schnoor
11 - Bolide

Hi!

Thank you for yor support.

I miss this feature API enabled on my Private-Gallery.

I use only the Alteryx-Designer not an Alteryx-Server. Is that my problem?private_studio_2.JPG

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Ah yes I had assumed you were referring to your own Alteryx Server - will follow up with you offline about the public Gallery API.