Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date for the next Dallas Alteryx User Group Meeting, January 26th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Start the New Year off with learning and networking, and save the date for the next Dallas Alteryx User Group Meeting, which will be Friday, January 26th, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.! The meeting will be hosted by Teknion Data Solutions (https://www.teknionusa.com/ ), and lunch will be served. An Eventbrite invitation with agenda, topics and speakers will be sent in a couple of weeks.

We are also looking for those who are interested in being speakers at our 2018 meetings; if you would like to present your latest and greatest Alteryx creations, please contact me at dsanchez@teknionusa.com . Thanks, Happy Holidays to all, and see you at the next meeting!

Deanna
8 REPLIES 8
swagatakundu
6 - Meteoroid
I am looking forward to this. I will make sure to attend it.

Thanks,
Swagata
hudawm11
5 - Atom

Thanks for sharing, I will shall make it a point to be there. Is it ok if I share this with my friends who also in Data Science & Business Analytics.

Cheers!

Wasif Huda

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@hudawm11 We look forward to seeing you! And of course, please feel free to share, and invite anyone who would be interested in learning more about Alteryx. All are welcome :) 

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @hudawm11!  Yes, please forward to anyone who is interested in Alteryx and learning more about its many benefits!  We will be sending an Eventbrite invitation soon, which you will be able to forward as well, and your guests can register with the invitation.  Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you!

@Deanna

Deanna
pj
5 - Atom

Look forward to attending,

PJ Hoke

masilver7
5 - Atom

Has the signup link been sent yet for this?

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @masilver7!  The Eventbrite is being prepared, and will be distributed this week; please look for it in the next 1-2 days.  It will also be posted here in the Dallas Alteryx User Group page; please reach out to me if you don't receive the invitation.  Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

@Deanna

Deanna
hudawm11
5 - Atom

Hi hope all is well, I work as a healthcare data analyst, starting to work more as an independent consultant given the diverse range of projects. I have been a fan of Alteryx for some time, that said, haven't been to any Alteryx user group meetings before. If it's not too much of a problem on your end, I was wondering if we could chat on healthcare analytics need in DFW.

Feel free to connect via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/wasifhuda/

Cordially,

Wasif Huda