Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date for the March User Group Meeting, Friday the 25th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group members!  Save the date for our next user group virtual meeting, which will be Friday, March 25th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.!  This month's meeting will feature one of the Alteryx Product team, who will give us a tour of what's new in the recent versions.  We will also have a Q&A session, so please come with your questions ready; this is your chance to ask the Product team everything you have been wanting to learn!

A second guest presenter will be announced soon, along with a link for the WebEx in the Events calendar.  In addition, a recap of last month's meeting will be posted, along with a link to the recording.  Thanks to each of you for being a member of our user group, and we hope to see you at the upcoming virtual meeting!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
2 REPLIES 2
barry_thomason
6 - Meteoroid

Awesome!  I will be there.  Do we have any plans to meet in person at some point?  I'm ready to get back!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @barry_thomason !  We are hoping to return to in-person meetings soon; with the recent BA2 variant in DFW, we are watching the trends and seeing if it may be possible to meet in person within the next few months.  An outdoor venue may be an option as well, and we will be sure to keep the group posted.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!

@Deanna 

Deanna