Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  :)

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
85 REPLIES 85
yxlin
5 - Atom

Hello y'all:

Harley-Davidson Financial Services is hiring a full-time Sr. Credit Risk Analyst for Risk Management department! We have an office at Plano, TX but my team is working remotely now. We are a SAS shop on the way to convert to Alteryx - tasks vary from descriptive reporting to predictive analysis. If you are interested, please check out the link below. Thank you!

https://jobs.harley-davidson.com//job-invite/23166/

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for sharing this job opportunity, @yxlin

I also want to suggest submitting it to be posted on our Job Board for even more visibility. 😉

Flávia Brancato
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @yxlin !  This sounds like an excellent opportunity, especially for our DFW Alteryx User Group members!  Thank you for posting, and we appreciate your support of the user group!

@Deanna 

Deanna
jkv0019
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Jennipher Vigil, and I'm currently seeking new job opportunities in the Metroplex. I have 5 years of experience in AYX and I have no preference for remote/in-office, either is fine with me. I am moving back to the area in September, so I'd like to work remotely until then (I am currently in Phoenix, AZ).

I have a background in the supply chain, banking, retail, and marketing verticals, and I am particularly passionate about re-engineering legacy systems and modernizing them with AYX.

If you know of any openings or companies looking for someone with my background, please feel free to reach out to me at jennipherkvigil@gmail.com or via LinkedIn here. I have attached my resume to this post and I would greatly appreciate any referrals, advice, or leads.

Thank you,

Jennipher Vigil

Thank you for your time and support. I'm looking forward to connecting with potential employers and new professional opportunities!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @jkv0019

Thank you for posting. I also wanted to recommend joining our Alteryx Talent Alliance. It is a private LinkedIn Group that aims to promote collaboration, facilitate job placements, and encourage professional development and employability within the Alteryx community. Check it out: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14341617/.

Good luck!

Flávia Brancato
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @jkv0019 for posting, and I am glad to hear you are moving back to the DFW area!  You have been a longtime member of our user group, and I hope you receive some excellent responses to your post above.  Thank you also to @FláviaB for sharing the Alteryx Talent Alliance LinkedIn group link as well; for those who are in transition between employment, please feel free to check out the Alteryx Talent Alliance page, which can be very helpful!

Deanna